For Existing Unit Owners,
Non Sales or
other SMDC Related concerns
SMDC Customer Service
+63 (2) 858-0300
6.Upon payment, make sure that you secure a duplicate copy of the deposit slip for your reference and proof of payment. Once the deposit has been made, scan a copy of it and send it to my email at email@example.com
7. Click & download the “Documents for Reservation”. Print all Documents.
8. On Schedule of Payment form – affix your signature on "buyer’s signature over printed name". For married or purchasing with a co-buyer, the other party should affix his signature on the “co-buyers signature over printed name” box.
9. On Reservation Agreement page 1 – affix your signature on the right side of the document. Two signatures, if with a co-buyer or spouse.
10. On Reservation Agreement page 2 – fill out all the necessary details asked in the“Principal Buyer” section. If married or with a co-buyer, fill out the details in the “Spouse/Co-Buyer Information” section. Both buyers should sign on the "buyer’s signature over printed name" part.
11. On Buyers Request Form – affix signature on the "buyer’s signature over printed name"
12. On BIR Form 1904 – sign on the “Title/Position of Signatory”. For married or with a co- buyer, both parties should sign.
Lastly, scan 2 valid government issued ID (for both spouses and co-buyers). For buyers based abroad, one must present his passport bearing his latest date of entry in the Philippines.
*All documents must be signed, scanned, and sent to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Complete post dated checks of your monthly payments are required to be submitted within 14 days from purchase.
*The CONTRACT to SELL will follow after 60-90 days, sent to the registered mail that is reflected on your document.
*Official Receipts to be provided by SMDC via courier whether local or international. Contracts are to be sent to buyer or pick-up from agent by request.